As well as making a huge mess and possibly damaging your property, pigeons also carry a variety of diseases such as Ecoli, Listeria and Ornithosis. These can be transferred from their droppings and also the bird. Pigeon's droppings are actually acidic and can erode metals, brickwork and stonework.
- The reason why pigeons flock together in large numbers is to protect themselves against predators.
- They like roof spaces to roost in.
- They originally descended from the wild Rock Dove.
Signs of a Pigeon infestation:
- Loose nesting materials found around your property.
- Damaged materials from droppings and pecking.
- Pigeons setting on ledges and roofs.
- Bird cries from young chicks.
If you have a Pigeon problem, feel free to get in touch or fill out the form below for a free quote. Don't forget to mention any signs you have been experiencing.