Bed bugs are known to stay close to a food source so can be found near where people sleep and rest. There has been a big increase in bed bugs in homes recently, this is due to more people travelling and returning with bed bugs in their luggage and clothing. Second hand furniture is a big risk for bed bugs.
» Here is a list of signs that Bed Bugs might live:
- Dark stains on your mattress and surrounding areas.
- A sweet, sickly scent.
- Dark blood spots on bedding known as 'faecal pellets'.
» Bed Bug Facts:
- They resemble a small brown disc.
- They are up to 6mm in length.
- They usually attach themselves to luggage and clothing.
- They feed on human blood.
If you have a Bed Bug problem, feel free to get in touch or fill out the form below for a free quote. Don't forget to mention any signs you have been experiencing.