It is not proven that Fleas carry diseases but Flea bites can cause great irritation on human skin. Every person will be affected differently to a Flea bites. They are mainly active in communal rooms where pets sleep.
» Here is a list of signs that Fleas might live:
- Your pet will be constantly scratching.
- Bite marks on your skin.
- Fleas jumping within your carpet and furniture.
» Flea Facts:
- Adult fleas are very small and on average are 2mm in size.
- They are wingless and have a backward directed spine.
- Females can live up to two years and lay up to 1000 eggs.
If you have a Flea infestation, feel free to get in touch or fill out the form below for a free quote. Don't forget to mention any signs you have been experiencing.