Squirrels are a carrier of diseases but are more commonly known for their damage to properties. They are a big chewer of electrical wires and can cause great trouble to homeowners and business owners.
» Here is a list of signs that a Squirrel might live:
- Droppings are often found in lofts and attics and are very similar to rat droppings, so the right identification is essential.
- Squirrels can make a big noise and will continuously run around the loft spaces in search for nesting materials.
- Lookout for unusual damage caused by small sharp teeth and claws.
» Squirrel Facts:
- Squirrels were deliberately introduced to this country sometime in the 19th
- They frequently enter household roof spaces.
- Mainly a resident of woodlands.
If you have a Squirrel problem, feel free to get in touch or fill out the form below for a free quote. Don't forget to mention any signs you have been experiencing.